MONIN Premium Amaretto Syrup 1L X 4
MONIN amaretto syrup captures the quintessential bittersweet almond flavour we all know and love. Amaretto was said to have been invented in 1525 by steeping apricot kernels in brandy. Amaretto originates from the city of saronno. Amaretto’s are prepared from bases of apricot or peach stones or almonds. MONIN amaretto syrup is ideal in coffees, hot chocolate, iced coffees, frappes, cocktails and mocktails.
- An unmistakable almond and aprciot aromas. Followed by a fruity, almondy flavour profile on the palate
- Used in coffees, hot chocolate, frappes, cocktails and mocktails
- Use 15-20 ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25 ml for cocktails, 20-30 ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Nut-free, alcohol-free, halal, kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings
- Best Before End September 2021